- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Joolz Day3 - smarter easier better
New look Gorgeous Grey
Gorgeous grey, what’s in a name? The smooth grey fabric combined with brown leatherette details, a silver chassis and black wheels, is a truly gorgeous combination that easily combines with every backdrop.
- cot ventilation & head cushion on mattress
- smooth suspension
- high cot and seat
- adjustable footrest & harness
- compact folding
- upright storage
The Joolz Day³ is made to navigate the city in chic comfort. The premium look and features cleverly blend style and functionality, making it the perfect pushchair for parents that love design just as much as we do. The see-through cot ventilation allows a flow of fresh air, whereas the head cushion on the mattress and adjustable footrest provide extra support for your child’s head and feet.
The seat at table height can be used as a highchair. And thanks to the compact folding, the Joolz Day³ can easily be stored, even in the smallest city apartments.
What's in the box?
- chassis including front and rear wheels
- upper cot / seat frame
- upper cot and seat fabric
- extended sun hood
- XL shopping basket
The frame is used together with the carry cot fabric, the bottom plate and the mattress, during the first 6 months. The carry cot is converted into a seat, when the child is ready to sit.
- Day3 car seat adapters make it possible to use the Joolz iZi Go Modular by BeSafe car seat, on the pushchair.
- The adapters can be used with BeSafe, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex baby car seats as well.
- Joolz has many clever and stylish accessories, for your Joolz pushchair.
- Joolz Day3 with cot: L 88 cm x W 59 x H 100 - 110 cm
- Joolz Day3 folded with seat and large basket: H 92 x L 44 cm
- unfolded: 84 x 59 x 100 - 111 cm
- folded without seat: 68 x 59 x 32 cm
- folded without seat and wheels: 69 x 55 x 23 cm
- folded with seat and wheels: 95 x 58 x 42 cm
- cot outside: 86 x 39 x 23 cm
- cot inside: 82 x 34 x 20 cm
- cot mattress size: 76 x 34 x 3 cm
- front wheel: 7.0 inch
- rear wheel: 12.0 inch
- pushchair with seat: 13,2 kg
- chassis incl. basket: 9,3 kg
- chassis without wheels: 6,2 kg
- seat: 3,9 kg
- cot: 4,9 kg
- volume basket: 22 l
- weight capacity basket: 5 kg
- weight capacity seat: 22 kg
Joolz Lifetime warranty
Joolz offers lifetime warranty on a selection of its pushchairs: the Joolz Day³, Joolz Hub & Joolz Geo². To be eligible for the lifetime warranty, all you have to do is register your Joolz pushchair within six months of purchase and keep your original proof purchase, including a purchase date. By registering your Joolz pushchair, you explicitly agree to the terms of the lifetime warranty. Please note that this lifetime warranty is only valid for the original owner and is not transferable.
We cover all material and manufacturing faults of the Joolz pushchair. To ensure that your warranty is valid, the use of your pushchair must be in accordance with our user manual and instruction movies.
Joolz two-year warranty
If you do not register your Joolz pushchair within six months of purchase, or if your pushchair is not eligible for lifetime warranty, you will receive a two-year warranty. This two-year warranty also applies to all Joolz accessories. To be eligible, you have to keep your original proof of purchase, including a purchase date. Similar to the lifetime warranty, this two-year warranty is only valid for the first owner and is not transferable. The warranty covers all material and manufacturing faults. To ensure that your warranty is valid, the use of your pushchair must be in accordance with our user manual and instruction movies. Please note any repairs do not extend the two-year warranty period.