- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The oval crib
- Suitable from newborn to children at the age of ten with crib conversion kits (Sold separately)
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Lockable swivel wheels and height adjustable mattress base
- Removable side rails for your toddlers easy access
- Style with optional textiles and accessories
Stokke® Sleepi™ is an evolving bed that grows with your child from 0 to approx. 3 years and with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to approx. 10 years. It expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child, while maintaining a comforting familiarity with its distinctive oval shape. Once your baby reaches the curious climbing stage, you can remove one side of the bed for easy access, and to boost feelings of freedom and independence.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approximately 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ to Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior
Please Note! Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed can never be assembled as a Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini. The screws and the parts are not the same.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed is directly assembled as a cot bed with a mattress that is 120 cm long.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Extension can be bought in order to convert the bed into a junior bed.
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Mattress
Please Note! Stokke® Sleepi™-canopy rod and canopy, are sold separately.
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 25,5/56
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 127x86x74/50x34x29
- Suitable for age in months: 0-36
- Materials: Side-sections/Stretchers/Spacers/Rods: Solid Beech Wood, Curved Elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.