- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The oval mini crib
- Part of the Stokke® Sleepi™ bed four-in-one concept
- Long lasting with additional crib conversion kits as your baby grows (sold separately)
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Compact bed and lockable swivel wheels allow movement from room to room
- Height adjustable mattress base makes lifting your infant in and out easier
- Style with optional textiles and accessories like canopy (sold separately)
Stokke® Sleepi Mini is the perfect first bed for your baby. Its distinctive oval shape provides your baby with a sense of security by creating a cosy nest-like environment. With adjustable height positions as well as the ability to grow with your child, Stokke® Sleepi expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child while maintaining a comforting familiarity. The bed creates a small footprint in your nursery while the lockable wheels make it easy to move from room to room. At only 67 cm/26 inches wide, it is amazingly efficient in even the smallest of spaces.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini to Stokke® Sleepi™ bed and Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior
- Canopy and drape rod are sold separately
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini (1)
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini mattress (2)
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 16 / 35
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 83x87x67 / 32x34x26
- Suitable for age in months: 0-6
- Materials: Side-sections/Rods/Spacers: Solid Beech Wood, Curved elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.